Our ‘Early Birds’ breakfast club has been successfully running since 2014 .
It starts at 7.30am and the cost is £3.00 per session per child.
- It is open Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 8.40am in term time only on days when the school is open to pupils. All pupils from Reception through to Year 6 are welcome.
- Please use the KS1 entrance gates for access.
- There is no need to book – just turn up on the day.
- Children may attend for the full week or on chosen days.
- Children should arrive via the KS1 Entrance no earlier than 7.30am and no later than 8.20am, please note that no food will be served after this time.
- We are pleased to be part of the National School Breakfast Club programme, funded by the DfE, that helps fund our Breakfast Club and therefore allows us to offer certain families access to free Breakfast Club. We are really grateful to the NSBC for their support. If you would like more information on how to access free Breakfast Club sessions please do contact the school office.
- Payment of £3.00 per child per session can be made in advance or on the day. Please note if no payment is received your child will be unable to attend. Payment to be paid via the online payment system, our preferred method, or by credit card at the main office.
- If your child also has a place at a before school sports or phonics club – they can eat between 7.30- 8.00am then move across to the KS2 building to the sports club at 8am or to where the phonics club is being held. Please make sure you make the Breakfast Club staff aware if your child is attending a sports/phonics club. They will need to be able to do this unaccompanied as staff will not always be available to escort children.
- Breakfast club will be led by trained members of staff who hold Food Hygiene certificates.
- Please inform Breakfast Club staff if your child has any dietary or medical needs.
In the event of closure – for example, due to inclement weather, Breakfast Club will not run. We will endeavour to inform parents as soon as possible via Groupcall.
Please note: It is Parents responsibility to ensure that pupils get to the club safely; the school cannot be responsible for pupils until they are on our premises.
Please be aware that as advised above, children are expected to behave as per our Behaviour Policy. Bad behaviour will not be tolerated, and if children do not behave, the school reserves the right to refuse entry.